Friday, August 21, 2009

COME TO OUR PARTY!

We're having our traditional "back-to-school" party Saturday August 22nd at 6:30 p.m. in our backyard.

We've told some people, sent a neighbor girl to pass out some invites, passed out some of our own, ran out of invites, called some people and now I'm going online to spread the word.

Kyle has an old (and very yummy) family recipe for spudnuts (doughnuts made with mashed potatoes) and he has a couple hundred in the works. We'll also have homemade rootbeer. It'll be a good time so stop on by!

3 comments:

family said...

We're not going to make it :(
But we know you will have a blast!!

Tiffany said...

Hi Katie!

Juliet is a beautiful name! And I think you'll end up liking Scarlett in afternoon Kindergarten...as a teacher I've decided that my kids will go to the pm vs. am class. The students are calmer, the teacher has already taught the material once that day so can work out any kinks, and the students seem to learn more. Good luck!

Kenzie said...

I am sorry I missed it, I go the info to late.. I bet it was fun!!