Friday, September 25, 2009

Still Here

I thought the yesterday was going to be "the day." Wednesday night I went to bed having contractions 5 minutes apart for 2 hours. Then I was up every half hour with more. I woke up Thursday morning and nothing. Maybe one every hour or so. Sigh. I luckily have plenty to do to keep me occupied. Between the kids' activities and all the stuff I've volunteered for, it's probably better that she hasn't come yet! My doctor told me to come into the office Monday morning for a quick check, then she'll send me over to the hospital to be induced if I don't go into labor this weekend. So either way, the end is in sight and we're very excited. It looks like she's measuring about 8 lbs so we'll see! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I've been thinking about you all week. You are definitely a trooper--hang in there!

family said...

I've been meaning to call you. Call me when you know one way or another. If it's the next couple of days I can come since Jeff will be home. If I know what time Monday I can probably work it out. I want to be there there when Kyle passes out--seriously.

The Aphid said...

Aww... too bad you have to wait. i was looking forward to a new couisin.

love,
AP

P.S. call me when she is born

Eichmeiers said...

Yes good luck with everything! Hope all goes well. Post some pics of her soon after:)